Ever wondered how to embed your Facebook company profile to your WordPress website? Facebook still remains the most popular social media platform, so it’s important to continue to attract and to engage with your customers on this platform. In fact, Facebook usage and engagement is on the rise, while adoption of other social media platforms remain steady. By embedding your profile, will allow your customers to see your most recent post and the option to follow you.
Here is a simple walk through that will embed your Facebook profile on your WordPress website:
How to Embed Your Facebook Profile on Your WordPress Website
1. Visit the Facebook Social Plugin website
2. On the left-hand side, select “Page Plugin”
3. Scroll down and enter your Facebook URL (See picture below):
4. Click on the blue Get Code button
6. Select the IFrame option and copy the code
1. Log in to your WordPress account and select Appearance on the left-hand side
2. Select Widgets and then choose Text widget
3. You will have an option to add the Text widget to your website. In this example, we’re going to add the Text widget to the Sidebar option. Click on Add widget button.
4. Name the Title (ie “Follow Us on Facebook”)
5. In the content box, past the code and Save