Ever wondered how to embed your Pinterest profile to your WordPress website? It’s always important to have options for your customers to follow you. Since women use Pinterest at much higher rates than men, Pinterest is a great social media platform to engage with that audience.
So let’s get started. Here you will find steps on how to embed your Pinterest profile to your WordPress website.
How to Embed Your Pinterest Profile to Your WordPress Website
1. Visit the Pinterest developers site and login to your account
2. Click “Pin It Button” link at the bottom
3. On the left-hand side scroll down to Add-ons and select your choice. In this example, we’re going to add a company profile widget to our site
4. We’re also going to use the profile widget builder to make it easier
5. Select Profile option (see below)
6. Enter your Pinterest username and select sidebar
7. Copy the code
1. Log in to your WordPress account and select Appearance on the left-hand side
2. Select Widgets and then choose Text widget
3. You will have an option to add the Text widget to your website. In this example, we’re going to add the Text widget to the Sidebar option. Click on Add widget button.
4. Name the Title (ie “Recent Pins”)
5. In the content box, past the code and Save
NOTE: Some WordPress themes won’t capture the code, so you may need to find a Pinterest Plugin. I recommend the Pinterest Badge Plugin